ART DECO C1930-40 DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This superb Art Deco ring centres an Early Brilliant Cut Diamond to a surround of eight bezel millegrain set Diamonds in an intricate octagonal plaque with a raised ornate gallery to cross over split shoulders to a millegrain set Diamond to each shoulder to a tapered flat band the details are stunning to say the least!
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold, this ring is gorgeous on the hand, full of intricate details understated glamour at its finest, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, comes in excellent condition.
Stones: 9 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds 2 x Shoulder Diamonds
Top Measures: 9mm x 9mm
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Marks: 18ct, worn Maker’s Mark
Weight: 2.38 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.