ART DECO c1920 THREE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This beautiful Art Deco c1920 Diamond ring centres an Early Brilliant Cut .23ct Diamond in a raised crown setting with an ornate open gallery rising to ornate upswept leaf shaped shoulders housing millegrain set Diamonds to a semi round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold with a Platinum gallery, this ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, such an elegant ring to wear, comes in excellent Vintage condition.
Stones: Main Diamond: Early Brilliant Cut .23ct (clarity = VS Colour = G)
Side Diamonds: Early Brilliant Cut .2ct (Clarity = VS colour = H)
Total diamonds: .25twc
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PURE PLAT
Weight: 2.60 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and very secure in their setting band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.