ART DECO c1920’s SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
A gorgeous Art Deco ring that came to us without a centre stone, we found the most perfect match, a stunning mid-blue Round Sapphire which has breathed new life into this stunning Antique Ring! With Ornate Diamond set shoulders, typical to the Era with quintessential symmetrical Art Deco gallery!
The top of the ring is crafted in Platinum whilst the under gallery and band are 18ct Yellow Gold, superbly handcrafted throughout and in immaculate condition. This darling ring will make an ideal Art Deco Engagement ring for those looking for an alternative or sustainable option, or a perfect everyday Sapphire and Diamond ring for the Deco lovers!
Stones: 1 x Round-Cut Mid Blue Sapphire, 10 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Hallmarks: WD, 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.5 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, the stones are securely set and unabraded, band is original width throughout.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.