ART DECO c1920’s 1.65ct PINK ZIRCON & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This gorgeous ring is another Rock & Vestige remake! Originally featuring a very tired, old Topaz this ring has been given a new life with a Beautiful 1.65ct Radiant-cut Pink Zircon, flanked by original Early European Cut Diamonds in ornate open work coronets. With upswept shoulders rising to a half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow and White Gold this stunning one-of-a-kind ring is ready to be worn and loved a new!
Stones: 1 x 1.65ct Natural Pink Zircon, 2 x Old European cut Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.59 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition the Zircon is new and unabraded with new prongs, securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.