ART DECO c1920 OLD EUROPEAN CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
A beautiful original Art Deco ring with a central .36ct Old European Cut Diamond in a circular surround of ten further Old European Cut Diamonds mounted on an elaborate filigree gallery, just gorgeous!
This ring has been re-shanked at a later date on 14ct White Gold this in no way distracts from the beauty of the ring mount, in fact the re-shank has added many years of life to this spectacular ring.
Stones: 1 x Central Old European Cut Diamond = .36ct
10 x Old European Cut Diamonds tcw = .15 (tcw = .51)
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold Mount, 14ct White Gold Shank
Marks: 14k to the shank
Weight: 4 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Diamonds are unabraded and secure, the band is a later addition to the original thickness
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.