ART DECO c1920 FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This delightful original Art Deco ring features five graduated Old Mine Cut Diamonds bezel set across the top in raised ornate individual collets rising to upswept knife edge shoulders to a smooth semi-round band.
Wonderfully hand crafted in the Art Deco Era c1920 this ring is a delight on the hand will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring or equally well worn solo or stacked. In excellent antique condition.
Stones: 5 graduated Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.08 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition stones are unabraded and securely set, signs of wear commensurate with age band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.