ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
This adorable, quintessentially Art Deco ring centres a .20ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond flanked to the sides by two Single Cut diamonds in a square bezel with millegrain edges, beautiful shoulder work and an ornate gallery, the top crafted in Platinum, then rising to a semi-round band in White Gold, just stunning!
Wonderfully handcrafted c1920 this ring has all the hallmarks of Art Deco symmetry and fine attention to detail and fabulous ornate work, this one will make an ideal original Art Deco Engagement ring.
Stones: I x .20ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds, 2 x Single Cut Diamonds
Size: K/L (5.65 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Pall
Weight: 2.33 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition the Diamonds unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.