ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This gorgeous original early Deco c1920 Daisy ring centres seven Old Mine Cut Diamonds set in the classic Daisy formation in a raised open crown setting with upswept ornate shoulders to a round band in 18ct Yellow Gold with a platinum top and shoulder details.
This handcrafted ring features all the quintessential Art Deco motifs, beautiful to wear with the Old Mine Cut Diamonds showing delightful warmth and sparkle will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring. In over all good condition with some signs of wear commensurate with age.
Stones: 7 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 53.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Plat
Weight: 2.87 grams
Condition: In good antique condition signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and securely set band original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.