ART DECO c1930’S RUBY AND DIAMOND DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This wonderful Deco Daisy ring centres a prong set Old European Cut Diamond, and is surrounded by 8 old European Cut Rubies to form the classic flower shape. With upswept knife edge shoulders, featuring open pierced work with delicate Art Deco Motifs throughout.
This ring is beautifully hand crafted on 18ct Yellow Gold, with a platinum top. Comes in excellent Antique Condition. Beautiful to wear, the Rubies are a lovely shade of deep pink, and exhibit lots of fire and sparkle.
Note: Includes for resizing to 'X'
Stones: 1 x Old European Cut Diamond
8 x Old European Cut Deep Pink Rubies
Size: R/S (9 US) Diameter = 18.85mm Circumference = 59.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct & Plat
Weight: 2.3 grams
Condition: In good Antique condition, some signs of wear commensurate with age, the stones are unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.