ART DECO c1930’S GREEN SAPPHIRE SOLITAIRE RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This beautiful, simple solitaire ring features a Round Old Mine Cut Green Sapphire, bezel set to the centre, the stone is exceptionally well cut, with lots of sparkle and fire. The gallery is slightly raised, featuring a double open work setting, rising to knife edge shoulders.
This ring is wonderfully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, made with precision and care, and showing no visible signs of wear. This ring is a dream on the hand, with an elegant, dainty profile.
Stone: 1 x Natural Green Sapphire (.4ct)
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct yellow Gold
Weight: 1.86 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, the Sapphire is unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.