EDWARDIAN c 1910’S DAISY DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
The ever endearing charm of the Edwardian Daisy cluster! This adorable example features a Central Old European-cut Diamond to the centre, surrounded by seven OEC Diamonds to form the classic Daisy. The top is wonderfully crafted in platinum. Featuring a raised gallery with open pierced work. To knife edge shoulders, leading to a tapered band, on 18ct yellow Gold.
With the Diamonds totalling .50cts, this Daisy cluster features all the sparkle of the wonderful Edwardian period, a dream to wear, this ring would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 8 x Old European Cut Diamonds, TCW = .50ct
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct & Plat
Weight: 2.07 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition with slight signs of wear commensurate with age, the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.