ART DECO 18CT WHITE GOLD AND PALLADIUM DIAMOND RING
Such a dazzling Art Deco Diamond Ring, in perfect condition!
This ring centres an old mine cut Diamond, prong set with the most intricate detailed bridge work. Highly ornate, tapered shoulders, also featuring intricate patterned work details and engravings reaching down to the shoulders. The band is crafted in 18ct White Gold, whist the top is Palladium.
This ring is in excellent condition, with slight signs of wear, commensurate with age, the Diamond has very good eye clarity, and us unabraded. The Gold and Palladium show no scratches, and the band the original width to the base.
Would make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring, equally great as an every day ring, simply stunning to wear!
Stones: Old Mine Diamond, .12ct
Metal: 18ct White Gold/Palladium
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
Resizable to your desired size
Marks: 18ct PALL
Weight: 2.66 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, showing very little signs of wear, the stone is secure and unabraded, the band is still original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.