ANTIQUE VICTORIAN STYLE GARNET RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous ring features five graduated Oval-Cut Garnets in a gorgeous dark pink hue, bezel set across the top with an ornate open pierced gallery rising to raised tapered shoulders to a flat band.
Wonderfully crafted in 9ct Yellow Gold, this ring features Chester Hallmarks though the date stamp is partly worn we estimate it be made in the Victorian Style c1930’s. In excellent vintage condition.
Stones: 5 x Dark Pink Garnets
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Chester, 9ct, date worn (circa 1930's)
Weight: 1.86 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.