ANTIQUE VICTORIAN NATURAL PEARL HALF-HOOP RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A Superb Victorian ring dating to the late 1800’s features five graduated natural Pearls set across the top in ornate open pierced collets and rising to ornate shoulders to a tapered semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted on 18ct Yellow Gold c1800’s this classic Victorian Ring is a delight on the hand and works so well with a half-hoop Diamond, or wear her solo, either way this one is elegant and striking, with all the hallmarks of gorgeous Victorian design details.
Stones: 5 x Natural Pearls
Size: R (8.75 US) Diameter = 18.75mm Circumference = 59mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 18ct (in an old cartouche) Maker’s Mark EB
Weight: 4.37 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Pearls are bright, unabraded and secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.