ANTIQUE VICTORIAN FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This wonderful Victorian ring centres five Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds set across the top in an ornate scrolling gallery to etched scroll shoulders rising to semi round band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this ring is a delight to wear with gorgeous clarity and Sparkle from the Early Cut Diamonds, this classic style is so easy and elegant to wear, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring.
Stones: 5 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.10 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.