ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1890-1910 RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
Three beautiful deep pink Rubies are set between two Old Mine Cut Diamonds across the top in the classic Victorian belcher setting with indicative open work rising to smooth shoulders to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold in the late Victorian Era with the design and stones indicating c1880-1910, comes in excellent antique condition, this ring is a stunning ring on the hand an ideal ring to stack with others.
Stones: 3 x Natural Rubies 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.15 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition with signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and secure band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.