ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1886 ROUND CARNELIAN SIGNET RING IN 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This Victorian ring centres a smooth raised and tapered bezel set Carnelian in a deep red shade with ornate shoulders to a tapered flat band.
Beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this Antique ring has a contemporary look, hard to believe this piece is 110 years old, in fabulous condition, with good Hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, 1886.
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, 1886
Weight: 3.34 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition signs of wear commensurate with age band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.