ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1880’s DIAMOND & AMETHYST RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
Featuring an Old Mine Cut Diamond & Amethyst in crown settings within a bypass design to the top, rising to ornate etched shoulders to a smooth half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1880’s in 18ct Yellow Gold and presenting in outstanding condition with very minimal signs of wear, fully hallmarked for: A lovely, dainty Victorian Ring.
Stones: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamond, 1 x Amethyst
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: P K & Co, 18
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, with very minimal signs of wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.