ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1890’s DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING ON 14ct ROSE GOLD
This original very dainty Victorian era ring features a beautiful old European Cut Diamond to the centre, in a Crown Setting, to precise knife edge shoulders, with a graduated band that gets thicker round to the base. Beautifully crafted in 14ct yellow Gold, this ring is dainty, yet solid and bold.
With wonderful Victorian details, this ring is a dainty ring, with such a sweet old cut Diamond, a great ring for stacking with others. Comes in excellent antique condition, remarkable for the age of this piece.
Stone: 1 x Old European Cut Diamond
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: 14ct, Makers Mark: BH
Weight: 1.52 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition throughout, the stone is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.