ANTIQUE VICTORIAN AMETHYST & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A beautiful Victorian Ring features a central Old Cut Diamond to a surround of four deep purple Old Mine Cut Amethyst interspersed with Diamonds in a quatrefoil form with an ornate scroll gallery to wide etched shoulders to a round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, this Victorian ring features quintessential Victorian motifs throughout.
Comes in excellent Antique Condition, quite remarkable for the age of this piece. This ring is a slice of wearable history!
Stones: 4 x Old Mine Cut Amethyst
5 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Marks: worn, acid tested as 18ct
Weight: 2.9 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition stones are unabraded and securely set, signs of wear commensurate with age band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.