ANTIQUE VICTORIAN 1894 SAPPHIRE SOLITAIRE RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This original Victorian era ring features a beautiful old European Cut Blue Sapphire to the centre, in a Crown Setting, to precise knife edge shoulders, with a graduated band that gets thicker round to the base. Beautifully crafted in 14ct yellow Gold, this ring is dainty, yet solid and bold.
With wonderful Victorian details, this ring features hallmarks and is beautifully engraved “Agnes, Juli 1894”. Comes in excellent antique condition, remarkable for the age of this piece.
Stone: 1 x Old European Cut Sapphire (.34ct)
Size: T/U (10 US) Diameter = 19.85mm Circumference = 61.5mm
This ring is able to be resized but some hallmarks/engraving may be lost
Metal: 14ct yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 14ct, EO, inscribed as above
Weight: 3.09 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition throughout, the stone is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.