ANTIQUE ORIGINAL ART DECO RING c1930 ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This original Art Deco c1930 ring set with three round Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds across the top in symmetrical style in Platinum, with a centre millgrain set in Diamond in a triangular shape, flanked by two round bezel set Diamonds, with a decorative open surround, rising to a tapered semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Rose Gold, with a Platinum Centre, this striking Art Deco ring is a delight to wear, will make an ideal choice as a Vintage Engagement ring, or an everyday dress ring. In excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 3 x .04ct Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds (.12tcw)
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Weight: 3.14 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.