ANTIQUE LATE EDWARDIAN c1910-20 ONYX SIGNET RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning Antique signet ring centres a large Oval Onyx in a highly unusual and decorative semi bezel surround with raised ornate shoulders to a wide split band then rising to a flat shank.
Beautifully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold with that lovely pink hue that Antique Gold has, this Onyx signet is in excellent Antique Condition, quite remarkable for the age of this piece.
Top Measures: 18.5mm 17.5mm
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct, hand forged in an Antique cartouche
Weight: 4.70 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Condition with some slight marks to the Onyx only visible through loupe
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.