ANTIQUE GOERGE V 5 STONE DIAMOND RING 1914 ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A beautiful Antique ring, in immaculate condition! This ring features 5 small graduated Old Mine Cut Diamonds to the top in an East/West marquise formation, surrounded by wonderful ornate open pierced work, so typical of the Garland Era. Crafted on 18ct Yellow Gold.
This ring presents in exceptional condition, with very minimal signs of wear, amazing considering the age of this piece! With full, crisp hallmarks for EWS & Co, Birmingham, 1914.
Will make wonderful addition to your Antique jewellery wardrobe, a very elegant, dainty ring, she is a dream to wear.
Stone: 5 small Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 52.5mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: EWS & Co, Birmingham, 1814
Weight: 1.9 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with minimal signs of wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.