ANTIQUE GARLAND ERA c1920 PEARL & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
A stunning Cultured Freshwater Pearl is centred in an ornate crown setting, flanked to each side by ornate swirls each housing a single bead-set Diamond showing gentle millegrain work and rising to a yellow gold semi-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow & White Gold, c1920 in the Garland Era this darling Pearl ring is a gorgeous example of pre-deco styling, and comes in excellent Antique condition, will make an ideal alternative Antique Engagement ring.
Stones: I x Freshwater Pearl, 2 x Early Brilliant-Cut Diamonds
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 3.10 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition the Pearls is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.