ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN/GARLAND ERA RUBY AND SPLIT PEARL RING 15CT YELLOW GOLD
This striking Edwardian/Garland Era ring centres a gypsy set Natural Ruby, with graduated split pearls to the shoulder. Featuring beautiful ornate engravings, the band tapers to the back slightly, typical details for the Era. Hallmarked for Birmingham, 15ct gold, 1912.
This elegant ring is perfect for everyday wear, crafted from solid 15ct Yellow Gold, the band is robust, and the stones are very well set. In excellent vintage condition.
Stones: Natural Ruby and Split Pearls
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Size: N (6.7 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is easily resizable by your jeweller
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 15ct, 1912
Weight: 2.6 grams
Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition, the stones are unabraded and secure, the band is still wide to the base.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.