ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A beautiful Edwardian five stone Diamond ring, features 3 Old Mine Cut Diamonds set across the top, flanked to each side with a Diamond an ornate spade shaped setting, just stunning! With a raised gallery featuring ornate and intricate open work, to upswept shoulders.
Wonderfully hand crafted, with the top of the ring in Platinum, and a yellow Gold Gallery and band in 18ct, gorgeous Edwardian details feature throughout this ring, would make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, this ring is excellent Antique condition, the Diamonds are bright, unabraded and securely set.
Stones: 5 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds (.4tcw)
Size: T (9.75 US) Diameter = 19.5mm Circumference = 61mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.76 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Condition, the Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.