ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN ERA EMERALD SIGNET RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This striking Ring is lightly monogrammed ‘DP’, and features an old Mine Cut Emerald to the top left of the signet plaque, gypsy set with an etched detail surround. With wonderfully ornate swirl and gold bead details to the shoulders, typical to the Edwardian Era.
Beautifully hand crafted in 9ct Rose Gold, this ring is a dream to wear.
Showing wear to the plaque commensurate with the age of the ring, shoulder engraving remain deep and clear, band is wide to the underneath.
Stone: 1 x Natural Emerald
Size: R/S (9 US) Diameter = 18.55mm Circumference = 58mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Weight: 4 grams
Condition: In good Antique condition, with sings of wear commensurate with age, stone is unabraded and securely set
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.