ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1915 AMETHYST AND SEED PEARL RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
A wonderful Antique ring, features three graduated European Cut Amethyst stones, interspersed by two Seed Pearls which are prong set across the top in an intricate swirl work gallery, with ornate shoulders to a flat band.
This Antique ring is beautifully hand crafted in 9ct Rose Gold, with full hallmarks for Birmingham, 9ct, 1915. Comes in excellent condition, with the ornate bride work strong, stones unabraded and Seed Pearls bright. This ring is adorable on the hand, will make a wonderful addition to your antique Jewellery Wardrobe.
Stones: 3 Round European Cut Amethyst 2 x Seed pearls
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 9ct, 1915
Weight: 2.48 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.