ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1914 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This beautiful Edwardian ring features four light blue Ceylon Sapphires and four Diamonds bead set across the top in a boat shape with a stunning open pierced work gallery rising to a semi -round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted by Henry Williamson c1914 this ring is in amazing condition and features crisp Hallmarks for: Birmingham, 18ct, 1914, HW Ltd.
Stones: 4 x Natural Ceylon Sapphires
4 x Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 1914, 18ct, HW Ltd
Weight: 2.56 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.