ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 ‘TOI ET MOI’ DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
Such a beautiful example of the ever popular ‘Toi Et Moi’ Ring this one featuring two bright Old European Cut Diamonds in raised ornate ‘cups’ and flanked by leaf motifs housing a further five bead set diamonds to each side. With a beautiful open pierced work gallery and rising to a half-round band in Yellow Gold.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1910 and in such remarkable condition with the Diamonds secure and unabraded, this darling ring will make an Ideal Antique Engagement Ring, or a the perfect ‘treat yourself’ Diamond for everyday wear.
Stones: 2 x Old European Cut Diamonds (.20tcw) , 10 x accent Diamonds to shoulders
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT (worn but visible)
Weight: 2.33 Grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition Diamonds are secure and unabraded, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.