ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 SIX STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning ring features six Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds bead set across the top of the ring in a white gold surround rising to smooth shoulders to a semi-round comfort band.
Beautifully crafted in 18ct Gold this Antique c1910 ring will make an ideal Vintage Eternity ring, Wedder or perfect for everyday wear stacked with your favourite rings.
Stones: 6 x Early brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 1.82 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.