ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 RUBY & DIAMOND HALF-HOOP RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
A stunning Antique ring features seven Natural deep pink square-cut Rubies flush set across the top in a Diamond formation and interspersed by fourteen old Mine Cut Diamonds in a raised White Gold ending with ornate arrows. Housed in an open pierced work gallery and then to a Yellow Gold tapered band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1910 this delightful Edwardian Era ring will make an ideal Vintage Wedder or ideal for everyday wear.
Stones: 5 x Deep Pink Natural Rubies, 14 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 18ct (hand forged)
Weight: 2.55 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Rubies and Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout, some signs of wear commensurate with age.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.