ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 RUBY & DIAMOND HALF-HOOP RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
This beautiful Antique half-hoop ring features three Round-cut Rubies accented by two Round Old Mine Cut Diamonds set across the top in an open pierced gallery rising to ornate shoulders then to a smooth half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1910 this classic Antique ring is a delight to wear, will make an ideal Antique Engagement/Wedder or an ideal ring for everyday wear stacked with others.
Stones: 3 x Rubies, 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 15ct, hand forged
Weight: 3.07 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.