ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 PEARL HALF HOOP RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous Edwardian seed pearl half hoop ring features five bright 3-4mm pearls set across the top ornate London Bridge style rising to smooth shoulders to a semi-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1910 this ring comes in amazing condition with all the pearls lustrous and bright, a delight to wear.
Stone: 5 x Seed Pearls 3-4mm
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.4 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, Pearls are unabraded, bright and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.