ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 FIVE STONE DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This beautiful original Edwardian c1910 ring features 5 Old Mine Cut Diamonds set across the top in an ornate swirl gallery rising to etched shoulders to a semi round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct yellow Gold with a platinum top this ring is a delight to wear and features all the hallmarks of the Edwardian Era, a timeless Diamond five stone ring!
Stones: 5 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: T (9.75 US) Diameter = 19.5mm Circumference = 61mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 16ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 3.34 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with some signs of wear commensurate with age stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.