ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This adorable Edwardian ring with an Old Mine Cut Diamond to the centre and flanked by ornate bows to each side extending down to the shoulders made in the Classic Edwardian Era with a White Gold top and ornate yellow Gold Gallery featuring detailed open work, a delightful Antique ring!
Beautifully handcrafted c1919 this Diamond ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, or ideal as an everyday staple in your Antique Jewellery Wardrobe.
Stone: 1 x Old Mine Cut Diamond
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 3.69 grams
Condition: In excellent condition Diamond is unabraded and securely in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.