ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
This darling Antique ring centres an Old European Cut Diamond, millegrain set in a raised square Platinum formation, flanked to each side by ornate Platinum details, with an ornate pierced open work gallery, to ornate shoulders rising to a yellow gold band.
This beautiful ring is packed full of Edwardian details and features so typical to the Era, is in excellent condition, and is hand crafted c1910 on 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum.
This ring is a dream to wear, will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, in excellent condition.
Stone: Old European Cut Diamond
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.3mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.2 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, stone is unabraded and very secure in their setting, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.