ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 DIAMOND & GARNET RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A striking Edwardian Era c1910 features three Old Mine Cut Diamonds ornately bead set to Diamond shaped surrounds with a lovely scalloped edge and flanked by two Deep Pink Garnets to each side to a smooth tapered flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1910 this Edwardian gems set band is a classic and a firm favourite with Antique Jewellery lovers, and collectors, this one being excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
4 x Deep Pink Garnets
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.1 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.