ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 AMETHYST & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This stunning Antique ring features three Lavender Amethyst and four Diamonds which are ornately Star Flush set across the top with decorative etched shoulders rising to a smooth half-round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1910 on 9ct Yellow Gold this original Antique ring is stunning on the hand and is the perfect companion ring to stack with your favourites, with a low profile making this one perfect for everyday wear.
Stones: 3 x Lavender Amethyst, 4 x Diamonds
Size: N (6.25 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 9ct, maker’s mark BD (2 very small stamps to the side which are difficult to read)
Weight: 2.60 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.