ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910 3.75ct CITRINE RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This delightful Edwardian ring features a 3.75t Oval Cut Citrine 4 claw set with double prongs in an ornate open basket rising to intricate knife edge shoulders with decorative bead work to a tapered semi-round band. Stunning details feature throughout.
Beautifully handcrafted c1910 on 9ct Rose Gold with the most gorgeous hues, this ring is stunning on the hand and comes in excellent Antique condition, with the Citrine remaining bright and lovely!
Stones: 1 x 3.75ct Citrine (12 x 9mm)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Marks: 9ct (hand forged in an antique cartouche)
Weight: 2.9 grams
Condition: In Excellent Antique condition the Citrine is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.