ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910-20 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PALLADIUM
A dainty late Edwardian Ring features three Round Cut Blue Sapphires in between two Old Mine Cut Diamonds set across the top with an open pierced work gallery with raised shoulders to a half-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct yellow Gold with a Palladium top this ring is a delight to wear makes an ideal ring to stack with others or for those looking for an Antique wedder, in excellent condition.
Stones: 3 x Blue Sapphires, 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Palladium
Marks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 2.67 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition with slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and secure band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.