ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1910-15 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
This stunning Edwardian Ring centres a .25ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond flanked to each side by a bead set Old Mine Cut Diamond, in a raised highly ornate pierced dome gallery to ornate sloped shoulders rising to a half-round band with engraved work extending all the way round – just beautiful.
Superbly handcrafted c1910-15 on 18ct White Gold with a Platinum top, this Edwardian Diamond ring will make an ideal Antique Engagement or special occasion ring, in excellent condition, the Diamond is unabraded and very bright with minimal signs of wear to the gold.
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond, 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized, though some loss to engraved work to the base would be apparent
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 1.75 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout, enraged work in excellent condition
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.