ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1909 STAR FLUSH SET DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This adorable Edwardian ring centres an Old European Cut Diamond to a tapered head rising to a plan shank.
Beautifully handcrafted c1909 in 18ct Yellow Gold with a rosey hue so prevalent in Antique pieces, fully hallmarked for Birmingham, 18ct, 1909, in exceptional antique condition.
Stones: 1 x Old European Diamond
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, 1909
Weight: 2 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique Condition the Diamond is secure and unabraded band is original with throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.