ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1908 STAR FLUSH SET DIAMOND DOME RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
Here we have a beautiful Edwardian c1908 Diamond Star Flush Set dome ring with beautiful, bold star details to each of the Old Mine Cut Diamonds. The Diamonds are set across the top of the tapered band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct yellow Gold and featuring crisp hallmarks for S Blanckensee & Son, Birmingham, 1906 this classic Edwardian ring is stunning and comes in excellent antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds (.25tcw)
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: S Blanckensee & Son Ltd, Birmingham, 1908
Weight: 7.62 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, showing minimal signs of wear
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.