ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1905 STAR GYPSY SET DIAMOND DOME RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This classic Edwardian c1905 dome ring features three Old Mine Cut Diamonds gypsy set in a star formation across the top tapering to ornate etched scroll shoulders rising to a flat band.
Wonderfully crafted in 18ct yellow Gold this ring is a delight to wear and features good Hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, 1905, in excellent condition.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: T (9.75 US) Diameter = 19.5mm Circumference = 61mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, 1905 H&S
Weight: 3.65 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and very secure in their setting band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.