ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1905-10 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A beautiful example of Edwardian Era design! This Antique ring centres an Early Brilliant Cut diamond in a raised prong setting flanked by ornate leaf design motifs housing a bead set Early Brilliant Cut Diamond to a decorative open work gallery rising to a semi round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted with a Platinum top and 18ct Yellow Gold gallery and band, this ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring or a perfect Antique Diamond ring for everyday. In excellent condition, with only minimal signs of wear, quite remarkable for the age of this piece.
Stones: 3 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: K/L (5.5 US) Diameter = 16.15mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.64 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition stones are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.