ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN c1902 RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This classic Edwardian ring features three gypsy set Diamonds set on the diagonal flanked by a gypsy set Ruby to each side, with ornate etched shoulders rising to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold this ring is a delight to wear showing good crisp hallmarks for Birmingham, 18ct, 1902 comes in excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
2 x Old mine Cut Rubies
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Birmingham, 18ct, 1902
Weight: 2.6 grams
Condition: In excellent condition with some signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.