ANTIQUE AUSTRALIAN EDWARDIAN c1900-10 DIAMOND TRILOGY RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
Quite simply stunning! This Edwardian stunner features a .25ct Old European Cut Diamond with two Old European Cut Diamonds each .10ct set in individual raised hexagonal Colette’s with beautiful gentle millegrain edges flanked by bead set single cut Diamond shoulders with an ornate swirl under gallery to a half round band.
Wonderfully handcrafted in Australia c1900-10 this delightful ring is packed full of quintessential design details so indicative of the Edwardian Era will make an ideal Antique Engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear everyday!
Hallmarked: SAUNDERS - Alfred Saunders, SYdney 1860-1927. First associated with his family's quarrying business, Alfred Saunders commenced as a retails jeweller in George STreet, Sydney in about 1885 and continued there for many years.
Stones: 1 x .25ct Old European Cut Diamond
2 x .10ct Old European Cut Diamonds
4 x Single Cut Diamonds .10tcw
Size: O (7.25US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat, Saunders (worn)
Weight: 2.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition all Diamonds are unabraded and secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.