ANTIQUE EDWARDIAN/ART DECO C1910-20 DAISY DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
The ever-endearing Daisy Diamond cluster ring! This one featuring a central Old Mine Cute Diamond bead set with a star shaped surround with a halo of six Old Mine Cut Diamonds in a floral daisy shape, housed in a beautiful open pierced gallery with upswept split shoulders with ornate open circles within. So stunning, its easy to see why these rings are such firm favourites!
Beautifully handcrafted on 18ct Gold the top being White with the shoulders, gallery and band in Yellow Gold. A delight to wear whether you are looking for an Antique Engagement ring, or an everyday Diamond.
Stones: 7 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds tcw = .28
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Marks: 18ct, hand forged
Weight: 2.52 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, all the Diamonds are secure and unabraded, no thinning to the band
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.